OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
RDHB CPAs, a successful and growing CPA firm, seeks a highly motivated Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of our office. Must have strong customer service skills, attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Availability to work overtime during tax season is required.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Office administration
- Assist and support six partners
- Update and ensure accuracy of organization’s files and databases (mostly electronic)
- Sort and distribute mail
- Maintain partner calendars, schedule meetings, etc.
- Organize firm events
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Coordinate facility maintenance needs
- Oversee other administrative staff
- Processing of client deliverables (tax returns, financial statements, etc.)
Prior experience working in an administrative or office manager role at a CPA firm is A MUST. If you are interested, please email your resume to Brian DiGiacco at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also include in the body of your email the name of the CPA firm(s) for which you have worked in the past, and a brief description of your responsibilities.